• Conduct initial evaluation, investigation and documentation to establish damages, and determine appropriate payment under the terms of the applicable insurance policy. Post appropriate reserves, pays, declines, and negotiate claims, based on results of first and third party investigations. Ensure fair claims practices in accordance with policy and legal requirements.
• Assist claim investigative staff and local/state/federal law enforcement agencies in investigating alleged or suspected cases of fraud.
• College degree or insurance course work/experience required
• Superior organization skills and detail orientation required
• customer service experience required
• excellent communications skills required
• ability to work co-operatively within a team environment
• Able to manage pressure and stress.
• Comply with datelines
• Proficiency with Xactimate estimating platform to include the use of Sketch.
• Willingness to work catastrophe duty for extended periods.
• Percentage of Fee based on insurance company schedule
Please Email resumes to: email@example.com