*Must have an Independent adjusting licensed 520. (VALID).
*Experienced with policies (H03, H06, CP1010 and CP1030)
* experienced in wind losses
* Strong experienced in Homeowners
* Knowledge in Construction
* Have transportation
* Have a digital camera
* Have a Ladder
* Not afraid of heights
* Xactimate 28
• Conduct initial evaluation, investigation and documentation to establish damages, and determine appropriate payment under the terms of the applicable insurance policy. Post appropriate reserves, pays, declines, and negotiate claims, based on results of first and third party investigations. Ensure fair claims practices in accordance with policy and legal requirements.
• Assist in risk management process by providing feedback to the appropriate underwriting representative including, but not limited to, risk site visits on insure to value (ITV) issues. Assist in providing appropriate response to inter-company arbitration.
• Assist claim investigative staff and local/state/federal law enforcement agencies in investigating alleged or suspected cases of fraud.